1. General information
In all matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact us by writing to the address of our registered office indicated in point 1 above and by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Personal data collecting
We collect only basic contact details related to professional activity, including: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position or function, company and possibly other data resulting from the contract or order in connection with which the personal data of the contact person is made available.
3. Legal basis, processing purposes
Personal data is processed by Suncon for the following purposes:
- performance of a contract or order, LEGAL BASIS: art. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR Processing period: the period of performance of obligations and the period of limitation of claims resulting from the provisions or until the objection submitted pursuant to art. 21 GDPR. If you are indicated as a contact person by your employer or other entity, your data may be processed for the purpose of performance and settlement of the contract (or order) concluded between Suncon and your employer or such other entity. In this case, data processing will include ongoing contacts related to the implementation of such a contract, preparation and archiving of documentation on the performance of the contract, as well as pursuing claims or defense against claims of the other party. The processing of your data will then be undertaken in order to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is the protection of rights, the performance of concluded contracts. You have the right to object to such processing of personal data in accordance with the information in the section AUTHORIZATIONS.
- business contacts, LEGAL BASIS: art. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR Contact details provided under a contract or order, or otherwise provided, may be processed by Suncon for the purpose of business contacts. You have the right to object to such processing of personal data in accordance with the information in the section AUTHORIZATIONS.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the EU Data Protection Regulation "GDPR" 2016/679 / EU, the User has the right to:
- to access your own data and receive a copy of it, i.e. obtain information on whether we process your personal data and specific information about such processing,
- to rectify data, i.e. request correction of inaccurate personal data,
- to delete data, limit data processing, provided that one of the appropriate grounds for such action applies,
- to object to data processing,
- to withdraw consent.
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection. This can be done in the EU Member State where you usually reside, your workplace or the place of the alleged infringement. You may exercise any rights in relation to your personal data by giving us written notice in accordance with para. 1.